Mydealzone Terms & Conditions
These general terms and conditions shall apply to buyers on the marketplace and shall govern their use of the marketplace and related services.
By using our marketplace, you accept these general terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these general terms and conditions or any part of these general terms and conditions, you must not use our marketplace.
If you use our marketplace in the course of a business or other organizational project, then by so doing, you: confirm that you have obtained the necessary authority to agree to these general terms and conditions bind both yourself and the person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organizational project, to these general terms and conditions; and agree that “you” in these general terms and conditions shall reference both the individual user and the relevant person, company, or legal entity unless the context requires otherwise.
Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
You may register with our marketplace only if you are:
At least 18 years of age, or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use the Services to open an Account By using our marketplace or agreeing to these general terms and conditions.
You will only be able to make purchases using a Mastercard debit or credit card, and you must be authorized to use that credit or debit card (e.g. it is in your name or you have permission to use it).
You may register for an account with our marketplace by completing and submitting the registration form on our marketplace.
You represent and warrant that all information provided in the registration form is complete and accurate.
If you register for an account with our marketplace, you will be asked to provide an email address / user ID and password and you agree to:
- keep your password confidential;
notify us in writing immediately (using our contact details provided under the “Company Information” section) if you become aware of any disclosure of your password; and be responsible for any activity on our marketplace arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and that you may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- Your account shall be used exclusively by you and you shall not transfer your account to any third party. If you authorize any third party to manage your account on your behalf, this shall be at your own risk.
- We may suspend or cancel your account, and / or edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion and without notice or explanation, providing that if we cancel any products or services you have paid for but not received, and you have not breached these general terms and conditions, we will refund you in respect of the same.
- You may cancel your account on our marketplace by contacting us as provided under the “Company Information” section.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
You acknowledge and agree that:
- the marketplace provides an online location for sellers to sell and buyers to purchase products;
- we shall accept binding sales, on behalf of sellers, but Mydealzone is not a party to the transaction between the seller and the buyer; and a contract for the sale and purchase of a product or products will come into force between the buyer and seller, and accordingly you commit to buying or selling the relevant product or products, upon the buyer’s confirmation of purchase via the marketplace.
- Subject to these general terms and conditions, the seller’s terms of business shall govern the contract for sale and purchase between the buyer and the seller. Notwithstanding this, the following provisions will be incorporated into the contract of sale and purchase between the buyer and the seller:
the price for a product will be as stated in the relevant product listing;
the price for the product must include all taxes and comply with applicable laws in force from time to time;
- delivery charges, packaging charges, handling charges, administrative charges, insurance costs, and other ancillary costs and charges, will only be payable by the buyer if this is expressly and clearly stated in the product listing;
products must be of satisfactory quality, fit and safe for any purpose specified in, and conform in all material respects to the product listing and any other description of the products supplied or made available by the seller to the buyer; and
- the seller warrants that the seller has good title to, and is the sole legal and beneficial owner of the products, and that the products are not subject to any third party rights or restrictions including in respect of third party intellectual property rights and / or any criminal, insolvency, or tax investigation or proceedings.
Placing an Order
- When you place an order, you should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order.
- You may be able to cancel your order within the period as is permitted by the return and refunds policy or as indicated by merchants on the product page.
- In the case of reservations (as it relates to hospitality, travels, bars, dining and other related services), where there is a change of plans, you may only cancel your reservations with at least 48 hours notice prior to your reserved time or as may be specified by the merchant on the product page. Failure to cancel and/or comply with the timeframe as contained above will result in the cancellation of any opportunity to secure any return or refund.
- You cannot change your order – you will need to cancel (and/or return original item(s)), and re-order.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Process of Cancellation
To cancel your order, kindly chat with our live agent or contact us via our official phone number to request for the cancellation while referencing the order number for the specific order.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order or close or freeze an account (even if we have previously confirmed your order) if you breach our rules in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached our rules.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the services for any reason, without notice at any time. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction, and we are under no obligation to make any services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You must make payments due under these general terms and conditions in accordance with the Payments Information and Guidelines on the marketplace.
- When you place an order, we will carry out a standard pre-authorization check to make sure there is enough money on the card.
- We only accept your order once payment has been approved and we have debited the payment card.
Our rules on refunds shall be exercised at our discretion, subject to applicable laws of the territory. We may offer refunds, at our discretion:
- in respect of the product price.
- by way of store credits, wallet refunds, vouchers, mobile money transfer, bank transfers, or such other method as we may determine from time to time.
- Returned products shall be accepted and refunds issued by Mydealzone, for and on behalf of the seller.
Changes to our returns page or refunds page shall be effective in respect of all purchases made from the date of publication of the change on our website.
Platform Access Channels
- In this section, the words “marketplace” and “website” shall be used interchangeably to refer to Mydealzone’s websites and mobile applications.
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website for your own personal and non-commercial use, providing that such printing is not systematic or excessive;
- stream audio and video files from our website using the media player on our website; and
- use our marketplace services by means of a web browser and / or mobile application
subject to the other provisions of these general terms and conditions
3. Except as expressly permitted, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
4. You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes in respect of selling or purchasing products on the marketplace.
5. Except as expressly permitted by these general terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
6. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
7. Notwithstanding the provision above, you may forward links to products on our website and redistribute our newsletter and promotional materials in print and electronic form to any person.
8. We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to functionality on our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
9. You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unethical, unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- hack or otherwise tamper with our website;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission;
- circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- impose an unreasonably large load on our website resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity);
- decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our website without our permission;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- use our website except by means of our public interfaces;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing); or
- do anything that interferes with the normal use of our website.
Copyright and Trademarks:
- Subject to the express provisions of these general terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- Mydealzone’s logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- The third party registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
Upon your request, we will send you marketing messages to keep you aware of what we are up to and to help you see and find our products and services.
You can control the marketing communications you receive from us by updating your contact preferences from within your Mydealzone account. You also have the following options:
- Emails: You can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any marketing email you receive to unsubscribe from that method of communication.
- Text Messages: You can also text “stop” to the number provided within the communication and this will unsubscribe you from that method of communication.
- Any method of Marketing: You can contact our Customer Care team. Once you do this, we will update our records to ensure that you do not receive further marketing messages.
If you decide to unsubscribe from receiving marketing messages, it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so we would ask for your patience as you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Please note that opting out of marketing messages will not stop service communications such as order updates.
Due Diligence and Audit Rights:
- We operate an anti-money laundering compliance program and reserve the right to perform due diligence checks on all users of the marketplace.
- You agree to provide to us all such information, documentation, and access to your business premises as we may require:
- in order to verify your adherence to, and performance of, your obligations under this Agreement;
- for the purpose of disclosures pursuant to a valid order by a court or other governmental body; or
- as otherwise required by law or applicable regulation
- Any medical, scientific, or other claims must be true and supported by documented evidence, and where required by law, an adequate and proper test of such claims. Products claiming to prevent, treat or cure certain medical conditions (e.g. COVID‑19) will be removed from Mydealzone.
- Prior notice and / or approval by Mydealzone is required for the sale of regulated products on our platform. In some cases, we may require that you provide information or documentation in order to verify that you have complied with these Rules of Engagement and sign an additional agreement.
When you use Mydealzone Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other Mydealzone Services, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- Nothing in these general terms and conditions will:
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities or statutory rights that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in these general terms and conditions:
- are subject to “1” above, and
- govern all liabilities arising under these general terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these general terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these general terms and conditions
- In respect of the services offered to you free of charge we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.
- Our aggregate liability to you in respect of any contract to provide services to you under these general terms and conditions shall not exceed the total amount paid and payable to us under the contract. Each separate transaction on the marketplace shall constitute a separate contract for the purpose of this section.
- Notwithstanding “4” above, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any nature, including in respect of:
- any losses occasioned by any interruption or dysfunction to the website;
- any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill;
- any loss or corruption of any data, database, or software; or
- any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
- We accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the marketplace or these general terms and conditions (this will not limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
Our marketplace may include hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations. We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against:
- any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to any third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our marketplace or any breach by you of any provision of these general terms and conditions or the Mydealzone codes, policies or guidelines; and
- any VAT liability or other tax liability that we may incur in relation to any sale, supply or purchase made through our marketplace, where that liability arises out of your failure to pay, withhold, declare or register to pay any VAT or other tax properly due in any jurisdiction.
You consent to the disclosure of certain personally identifiable information, as well as listing and order information, by MyDealZone to our delivery partners and by our delivery partners to its affiliates, service providers, and other third parties (such as customs and revenue authorities, as well as other government agencies), in connection with the processing, delivery and international transportation of any item. MyDealZone does not control the terms and conditions, and privacy policies of our delivery partners, its affiliates, or its service providers, and you are subject to the terms and conditions, and privacy policies of those parties, as applicable.
Currently our delivery partner is JUMIA LOGISTICS SERVICES.
Breach of Terms and Conditions:
- If you breach these general terms and conditions, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these general terms and conditions or any Mydealzone codes, policies or guidelines in any way, we may:
- temporarily suspend your access to our marketplace;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our marketplace;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our marketplace;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our marketplace;
- suspend or delete your account on our marketplace; and/or
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
Where we suspend, prohibit, or block your access to our marketplace or a part of our marketplace, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
These General Terms and Conditions may be available in languages other than English. To the extent of any inconsistencies or conflicts between these English General Terms and Conditions and Mydealzone’s General Terms and Conditions available in another language, the most current English version of the General Terms and Conditions at https://mydealzone.africa/terms-and-condition/?preview_id=13199&preview_nonce=81384318a0&preview=true will prevail. Any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions will be resolved in English unless otherwise determined by Mydealzone (acting in its sole discretion) or as required by applicable law.
- We may revise these terms and conditions and the Mydealzone codes, policies and guidelines from time to time.
- The revised general terms and conditions shall apply from the date of publication on the marketplace.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
All the terms and provisions of the terms and conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties to the terms and conditions and to their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives.
- You hereby agree that we shall be permitted to assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and / or obligations under these general terms and conditions without notice to you or consent from you.
- You shall have no right to assign or otherwise transfer the general terms and conditions, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without Mydealzone’s prior written consent, to be given or withheld in Mydealzone’s sole discretion.
Third Party Rights:
- A contract under these general terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these general terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party
Company Name: Mydealzone
This marketplace is developed and managed by CeLD Innovations Limited (CashToken Africa).
We are registered in Nigeria under registration number RC 1443441, and our head office is at 177, Moshood Olugbani Street off Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Merchant Terms and Conditions
- CeLD Innovations Limited (“CeLD”) operates Mydealzone owned by Mastercard, a platform that allows merchants to sell their products to the public over the internet. This platform is currently provided on the website www.mydealzone.africa, but may be provided on different websites or applications in the future.
- The merchant will have the opportunity to sell their products on Mydealzone and Mydealzone is entitled to accept purchase orders on behalf of the seller. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, the merchant authorises Mydealzone to accept binding orders from customers on their behalf.
- Mydealzone may carry out changes to the website or service, or suspend the service, without notice.
- The merchant agrees to provide a discount on all packages uploaded on Mydealzone. The discount will be used to reward customers of the merchant.
Mydealzone’s Rights and Obligations
- The merchant acknowledges that the relationship between customers and Mydealzone is governed by the general terms and conditions which is available on the website.
- Mydealzone will present on the website the products listed by the seller. The merchant will be responsible for listing their own products.
- Mydealzone is authorised to accept binding sales on behalf of the merchant and will be careful to pass order data on to the merchant as well as technology allows.
- In order to maintain its reputation for quality and high standard of service, Mydealzone reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the merchant if the merchant repeatedly receives bad reviews or complaints, or fails to comply with our recommendations.
Merchant’s Rights and Obligations
- The merchant is obliged to provide all the information necessary when listing a product on Mydealzone. This should include but is not limited to, a detailed title and sub-title, price, quantity, picture, and description. The merchant must never knowingly deceive a potential customer by misrepresenting their product(s).
- The merchant guarantees that information listed on Mydealzone relating to his products satisfies all legal requirements, and in particular satisfies information requirements for consumer protection.
- The merchant will be responsible for keeping an up-to-date inventory of all their products listed on Mydealzone.
- The merchant guarantees that the information provided by him does not violate any third party’s copyright.
- The merchant will contact the customers no more than is necessary for processing the transactions referred by Mydealzone. In particular, the merchant will not send any advertising email or other commercial advertisements to the customer without prior agreement from Mydealzone or the expressed wish of the customer. When delivering products sold via Mydealzone, the merchant will not advertise any of Mydealzone’s competitors.
- Where delivery is offered by the merchant, the merchant will process orders and arrange delivery with all reasonable care the moment receipt of confirmation of sale is received through the Mydealzone site via email and / or text message. The delivery options and time indicated on their listing is binding. The merchant is required to keep his advertised products and services available to the best of his ability as repeated stock-outs may result in the removal of the merchant and all their products from the Mydealzone platform.
- If the merchant cannot fulfill an order submitted to him, he must notify Mydealzone as soon as possible, and within 1 day of receiving the order at the latest.
- The merchant agrees to adhere to his range of products and prices as provided to Mydealzone and as described on their listing on the website. The merchant guarantees that there are no ongoing criminal, bankruptcy, or tax proceedings or other penalties outstanding in relation to the products they are selling through the platform. The merchant further guarantees to take great care to keep up-to- date his range of products, stock count, prices, and associated terms and conditions.
- The person signing up for the service by opening an account will be the contracting party for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Merchant in connection with the Service. You are responsible for ensuring that the name of the Merchant (including the legal name of the company that owns the Store, if applicable) is rightly associated with the store.
- If you are signing up for the Mydealzone Services on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Merchant. If you are signing up for the Mydealzone Services on behalf of your employer, then you must use your employer-issued email address and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Your Mydealzone Store can only be associated with one Merchant. A Merchant may have multiple Mydealzone Stores. “Store” means the physical retail location(s) associated with the Account.
- You may create one or more staff accounts (“Staff Accounts”), allowing other people to access the account. With Staff Accounts, the Merchant can set permissions and let other people work in their Account while determining the level of access by Staff Accounts to specific business information (for example, you can limit Staff Account access to sales information on the Reports page or prevent Staff Accounts from changing general store settings).
- The Merchant is responsible and liable for the acts, omissions, and defaults arising from use of Staff Accounts in the performance of obligations under these Terms of Service as if they were the Merchant’s own acts, omissions, or defaults.
- The Merchant and the users under Staff Accounts are each referred to as an “Mydealzone User”.
- Merchants will be required to provide their account information for settlement for services provided
- Merchants will be settled for transactions based on a T+2 timeline; this represents that payment will be made at an interval of Two (2) days. The settlement timeline may be reviewed by Mydealzone from time to time and any intended change would be communicated to you in advance.
- Mydealzone will notify you in the event that a payment will be delayed and keep you informed till the payment is made.
- Mydealzone reserves the right to withhold payment in the event of suspected fraudulent activity until it is proven that the merchant is non complicit.
Privacy & Confidentiality
- “Confidential Information” shall include, but shall not be limited to, any and all information associated with a party’s business and not publicly known, including specific business information, technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists, prospective customer lists, names, addresses and other information regarding customers and prospective customers, product designs, sales, costs (including any relevant processing fees), price lists, and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, and any other confidential and proprietary information, whether or not marked as confidential or proprietary. Mydealzone’s Confidential Information includes all information that you receive relating to us, or to the Services, that is not known to the general public including information related to our security program and practices.
- Each party agrees to use the other party’s Confidential Information solely as necessary for performing its obligations under these Terms of Service and in accordance with any other obligations in these Terms of Service including this clause. Each party agrees that it shall take all reasonable steps, at least substantially equivalent to the steps it takes to protect its own proprietary information, to prevent the duplication, disclosure or use of any such Confidential Information, other than:
- by or to its employees, agents and subcontractors who must have access to such Confidential Information to perform such party’s obligations hereunder, who each shall treat such Confidential Information as provided herein, and who are each subject to obligations of confidentiality to such party that are at least as stringent as those contained herein; or
- as required by any law, regulation, or order of any court of proper jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter contained in these Terms of Service, provided that, if legally permitted, the receiving party shall give the disclosing party prompt written notice and use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such disclosure is accorded confidential treatment.
- Confidential Information shall not include any information that the receiving party can prove:
- was already in the public domain, or was already known by or in the possession of the receiving party, at the time of disclosure of such information;
- is independently developed by the receiving party without use of or reference to the other party’s Confidential Information, and without breaching any provisions of these Terms of Service; or (C) is thereafter rightly obtained by the receiving party from a source other than the disclosing party without breaching any provision of these Terms of Service.
Both you and Mydealzone agree to use the Confidential Information of the other only to perform the obligations in these Terms of Service. Confidential Information must be protected and respected.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Mydealzone employees and contractors may also be Mydealzone customers / merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your Confidential Information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
- Mydealzone retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful Merchant. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Merchant, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, Mydealzone reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- The merchant indemnifies Mydealzone from all claims arising in relation to matters outside Mydealzone’s control, including but not limited to the quality of goods and services provided by the seller. The merchant further indemnifies Mydealzone from third parties’ claims resulting from any violation of laws and regulations by the seller. You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Mydealzone shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Mydealzone or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Mydealzone partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory.
- Mydealzone does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Mydealzone is not responsible for any of your tax obligations or liabilities related to the use of Mydealzone’s Services.
- If a single clause in this agreement is invalid, both parties will endeavor to replace the invalid clause by a valid one that reproduces as closely as possible the intended economic meaning of the invalid clause. The validity of the rest of the agreement remains unaffected. This applies in particular if the agreement is found to be incomplete.
- Mydealzone reserves the right to modify his General Terms and Conditions without giving any justification. In that case, Mydealzone will give the merchant adequate notice via email. The notice will contain advice on the right and period of objection to the changes, and on the consequences of leaving unexercised the right to object.
- The changed terms and conditions are considered agreed by the merchant if he does not object to them in writing within 2 weeks of receiving notice of the changes.
- Any terms and conditions of the merchant are not part of this agreement unless Mydealzone expressly agrees to adhere to them in writing.
Terms and Termination
- This agreement is valid as soon as the merchant signs the contract, or fulfils an order referred by Mydealzone, and remains valid indefinitely, until termination by either party. Termination can occur at any time, with a period of notice of one month, in writing, by email, post, or fax. The revenues generated during this notice period are still subject to the partnership agreement. The right to immediate termination by either party for important cause remains unaffected.
- The right to immediate termination in particular covers the case where the merchant repeatedly receives negative ratings and reviews on the website, and when these are not obviously unjustified. Repeatedly providing misleading information or withholding information required to present the merchant’s items is also grounds for immediate termination. Typos, mistakes, and transmission errors are excluded from this, as long as they are not caused with intent or by gross negligence.